Research & Innovation Initiative (RII) is a development organization registered in the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, United States (Reg. No. 802790777). Its members include scholars and professionals from all over the world committed to supporting research and innovation in areas of economics, management, social infrastructure, education, and business environment across the world with a special focus on South Asian countries. As part of its initiatives, it regularly publishes a number of peer-reviewed journals and organizes conferences to promote relevant research, and provides a forum for policy dialogue among scholars.
All journals published by RII uphold a peer-reviewed, rapid, and rigorous manuscript handling and editorial process. Key features of the journals include:
• No Submission or publication fee.
• Professionally handled genuine journals with ISSN No. from the US Library of Congress
• DOI for each article from Crossref
• Relatively Quick and constructive review
• Quick Online Publication after review and revision
• Open access leading to high visibility
• Professional get-up of each article
• Indexing Platform: Google Scholar, Crossref, CORE [UK], PKP Index [Canada], WorldCat [USA], BASE [Denmark], Directory of Research Journals Indexing [DRJI], and ResearchBib
In case of any issue in submitting online, please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org